Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

Four years ago if you were to look at all my hair products, chances are you would have cringed. I was using a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and everything in between. That was until I discovered It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product.
via


I started using this product nearly four years ago, and I have stuck with it ever since. I use this product every single day. It’s one of those products that works so well for me, that my hair becomes unmanageable if I don’t use it. The price is a little steep, however to me, the results are well worth it. I usually like to get the large bottle which is 10oz, but on occasion I will get the smaller 4oz bottle. It depends on what’s on sale. My friend normally gets this product for me at CosmoProf (the professional store) at a discounted price, and sometimes I end up snagging a 4oz bottle at Target or wherever else I happen to find it.

So what’s so great about this product? Everything. This product does 10 things instantly: 1. Repairs dry damaged hair. 2. Adds shine. 3. Smoothes and controls frizz. 4. Seas and protects hair color. 5. Detangles. 6. Prevents split ends. 7. Stops hair breakage. 8. Creates silkiness. 9. Enhances natural body. 10. Flat iron spray and thermal protector. I am here to tell you that it does work. My mom actually introduced this product to me when her hairdresser friend got some for her to try. I decided to try it, though I was hesitant only because I couldnt imagine that 1 product would actually do all that this one claimed to. I tried it for a week with no other styling products, and since that week i have been a believer! This product is amazing. I have fairly thick, naturally wavy hair that I blow dry straight and flat iron. It’s a 10 leaves my hair feeling amazing. My hair is shiny, silky, and soft. I will not ever stop using this product. I have tried various styling products for years and have never had such amazing results. It really does do everything it claims. It's also nice to only have to use 1 styling product as opposed to the 2,3, and sometimes even 4 that I was previously using.


You can learn more about It's a 10 hair products here. This product is the only product I currently use from their line, and to be honest, I have never tried any of their other products. I'm sure if I tried their other products I would be in love.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh!! I can't wait to try this! It sounds amazing and of course gives me a great excuse to go to Target. :-)

    ReplyDelete