Thursday, December 15, 2011

Late Night Laundry Party

Is it weird that I actually enjoy doing laundry? I mean.... I think it's pretty strange myself. There is just something about clean, fresh. soft, cozy clothing & linens that I absolutely love. Not to mention, I love buying any kind of cleaning product-especially if it's something new! 

Today at work, I became so aggravated about a nasty, greasy looking stain I got on my favorite gray dress pants. 


I'm not sure what exactly it is, or how it got there. All I know is that I have to get rid of it. Once I noticed the not-so-pretty stain, I immediately googled some solutions. 

I found this website that gives a completely easy step-by-step guide to getting rid of greasy stains. 

As soon as I got through the door when I got home, I immediately took of my pants and put some pj pants on. I was eager to test the stain removal solution. I did just as the instructions say, let it soak for a little over an hour, and put it in the washing machine. 

When the load was finally done, and I took the pants out of the dryer-- I was amazed. No more greasy stain! I saved my pants! 

I'm so glad I have found a solution, because believe it or not- this happens to me all the time. I am a stain magnet. I have a tendency to cook while wearing good clothes, and I usually ruin my favorite articles of clothing by doing so. 

Now, I just need to figure out how to get some of the icky stains from some of James' clothes. I'll save that for a later day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment