Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

This past Sunday I made my usual Walmart run for random things that I feel like I need, and I decided to browse the makeup section. No surprise there! I had seen in this months issue of Glamour an advertisement for some new Maybelline eye products, and I was just curious to see if they had any. Low and behold, I made my way around the endcap and there it was in all of it's glory- an entire display of the new eye products. There was a new mascara, eyeliner, and a brow pencil. I examined each of the items and quickly decided that I needed one of each. No, seriously. I bought the mascara, 2 of the brow pencils, and one of the eyeliners. I had never tried a brow pencil, and aside from seeing my grandma use them on occassion growing up- I have never been exposed to them. I decided to give it a whirl. What was the worst that could happen? Right.

Well, I'm here to tell you that I am currently obsessed with my brow pencil. It's called Maybelline: Eye Studio Master Shape. I bought the pencil in two colors: auburn, and blonde. My hair color changes on a monthly basis it seems, so I wanted to make sure I had my bases covered. This product is unbeleivable. All I did was swipe a tiny bit on each brow, and use the other end of the brush to disperse the product evenly, and VOILA! instant beautiful brows.


via
If you are looking to spice up your makeup a bit, and feel a little more glamourous- then I definitely recommend this product. I wore it to work the next day and received several compliments on how great my makeup was! My secret? A good pair of tweezers for my everyday brow grooming, and this fabulous new brow pencil.

Here's just a little picture of me wearing the product!








1 comment: